- It takes forty minutes to hard-boil Derek.
- Europe is the only continent that lacks Derek.
- People used to believe that dressing their male children as Derek would protect them from evil spirits.
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of Derek to reach the earth's core.
- A Derekometer is used to measure Derek!
- If you break Derek, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- An average beaver can cut down Derek every year!
- Derek cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
- Derek is often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than Derek!
- Some hotels in Las Vegas have Derek floating in their swimming pools!
Saturday, January 21, 2006
This is really contrived...thanks Reese: