Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Liveblogging @ channel 3

From The Melting Pot in Lyndhurst to another melting pot...

...except some of Northeast Ohio's finest and most prolific bloggers are nothing like the fondue I had at my work meeting (which I hustled -- thanks to my understanding boss and coworkers for their support) but less than an hour ago.

I sit here with George Nemeth, Tim Ferris, Joel Libava (The Franchise King), Will and Laura Kessel, Roger Bundy and Gloria Ferris, all writing about the goings-on here tonight at the Wolstein Center at Cleveland State University.

I will start tonight's blogging by saying I have decided to throw my support behind Barack Obama. While I respect Senator Clinton as a statesperson, I do think that the change in approach Senator Obama represents is necessary for the dire situation our country is in after our current president's tenure.

3 comments:

computerteacher said...

Is there any question at all that Hillary Clinton won the debate. She is presidential. Hillary showed she can lead the country out of the malaise the Republicans have led us into. Barach misses the point he needs more experience to understand the dire consequenes facing America. He needs to understand he cannot accomplish anything with the Republicans. Hillary understands.

Tim Ferris said...

nonsense, computerteacher, drivel

derek said...

If working with some of Chicago's poorest citizens and helping them get their lives back on track via community organizing doesn't give you experience on the dire straits America is facing, what will?

Senator Clinton hasn't had it hard in a long, long time. Senator Obama is eloquent, intelligent and understanding of those that are different. We need these attributes in our president. Other than occasional eloquence and her abundant intelligence, I haven't seen that in Senator Clinton. Had something happened to former President Clinton back in the early 90's, maybe I would have voted for her in '96 but not now...

Abraham Lincoln had one term in the US House...and he was president during the Civil War. He did alright...