Thursday, February 16, 2006

derek's classic rock knowledge..

The Veteran
You scored 78%!
You've picked up the majority of the classic rock basics. You probably have a classic rock collection and can sing along with most of the songs on your local radio station.

This is not the highest score, but it is arguably the best: that subtle combination of impressive knowledge and not being a pretentious geek.



My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 29% on notes
Link: The BASIC classic rock Test written by allmydays on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

2 comments:

scott bakalar said...

Cool Test Derek.

I scored 96%
better than 58% of other test takers.

But then I had to scroll way back to input that birth year thang!

peace.

derek said...

If there were Steely Dan questions, I would have done better.

I got the test from LetTheLadySpeak (link in my blogroll). She rocks...and not just because she scored 100%.